Asking Price: $9,000
Lonestar CruiseLiner III: 24 ft, 1966
This classic cruiser features a riveted aluminium hull, no leaks, solid as Gibraltar – this boat will still be seaworthy at twice it\’s age!
The motor is a Chrysler 235 ‘Slant Six’ engine with Penta stern drive; the most reliable gas engine combination ever used. The valves have been redone and the carburetor rebuilt. The Chrysler runs great.
Extensively refitted in 2010/
– new wheelhouse roof
– new extended hardtop
– new turtle deck
– new doghouse
– all new premium canvas
– new helm
– new wiring
– dual bank battery system with backup starting battery on house bank
– dual bilge pumps (one on each battery bank)
– 100 Watt solar charger on engine bank
– 250 Watt solar charger on house bank
– 5″ colour chart plotter with GPS and sonar
– marine VHF radio with loud hailer and distress button (radio connected to chartplotter for automatic position reporting)
– 4 speaker sound system with AM/FM/CD/MP3 player
– 12 volt/120 volt refrigerator
– water pump and pressure tank.
(Note: The owner has enough American Yacht Club recommended paint to repaint the hull of the Lonestar. This paint is no longer available in Canada.)
Price: $9000. Ad number pb793