A new listing: a beautiful Tri-Cabin Trawler.
August 9, 2016 in Uncategorized
Wooden Down East Nova Scotia Tri-Cabin Trawler: 29 ft. 1949
This handsome classic trawler makes a wonderful economical cruiser or a virtual floating cottage!
(Notes from the owner below)
This wooden vessel is built with a raked stem and round bilge with a flat transom and swim platform. The keel is full length with an opening for propeller protection and rudder support. The deck is built with short bulwarks and safety lines, raised cabin runs from the stern towards the bow leaving a short for deck. On the after part of this raised cabin is a bridge deck for the open helm station.
(The owner’s medical issues necessitate a sale)
Additional notes from the owner below
1. We’ve owned the boat for 30 years
2. Length is 33′ (29 on the waterline) includes swim platform and bow sprit,
3. Weight: 15 tons
4. Storage History: shrink wrapped every winter and transported to Gord Smith Marine location for maintenance
5. Engine details: 1954, Chrysler, Straight 8
6. Maximum speed: 10-15 knots (guessing)
7. Trailer: use VanTuyl marine transport to and from winter storage.
Price: $23,000 Ad number pb710
(Owner’s health forces the sale.)
Located at Gord Smith Marine, Hwy # Flamborough (Dundas) Ont. (905) 628-4433.
For the full “specs” on this boat, additional photos and contact information, please click on the link Ad number pb710 (Additional photos below).